These Thoughts of Mine 2

As I opened the door I was greeted by the specks of dust everywhere. The door creaked as I closed it behind me as if to tell me "long time no see". I stood there in the middle of this old familiar place so still, trying to get my eyes used to the dark.

As I see a ray of sunshine coming through the window, the place I once lived in starts to come to life again.

This is where I used to sit, here is where I cried, over here I poured my heart out and over there I had a good laugh with good friends.

The cobwebs greeted me, the dust welcomed me but the memories danced Infront of me, as I watched them float Infront of my eyes the tears started rolling down, oh how I miss being here. 

I went to the window and opened it, the smell of the fresh air filled my lungs with hope and my heart with possibilities.

As I started dusting, cleaning and organising the place I felt like I found a missing part of me that I lost long time ago and that finally I'm home again.

Now this place, my old new place is ready for me and I'm ready for it. To live, to creat, to ponder, to laugh and cry in it again and most of all to share these thoughts of mine.
My beautiful home, my beautiful blog I'm back!

Comments

Popular Posts