Lets Talk About.....Me

Its been a month now and I didn’t write any new posts on my blog, I didn’t know what to write and I was soooooooooo busy with so much work, many decisions to take and I had this writing block again, that’s why I thought of sharing with you my answers to this questionnaire. It’s a bit long so bare with me ;) 1. Initials: EF 2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Outside? Depends on where I'm going or what I'm doing. Lately I prefer to wear black Jilbab. 3. Last thing you ate? Doritos, family size. 4. For or against same sex marriage? Against of course, its against our innate nature. but I leave the judgment to Allah. 5. I say Shotgun! You say? Eating! 6. Last person you hugged? My Mom, this morning. 7. Do you believe in God? Yes 8. How many U.S states have you been to? None 9. How many of the U.S. states have you lived in: None 11. Name something you like physically about yourself? My fingers 13. Who is your best friend? The closest person to me at the moment is my sister, Amal 14. Why are you still up? I'm not. I'm sitting down. 15. Who made you angry today? Angry? No I never been in such a content mood like today 16. Favorite type of Food? Egyptian, Italian and Middle-Eastern. 17. Favorite holidays: I dont know. 18. Do you download music? I used to, now I'm too busy to do so. 19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Yes. I do, unless I'm really happy and over the moon then I wouldn't care about anything. 21. Would you date the person who posted this? Date? .I don’t date. 22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes. Either my sisters' kids or my mother. 23. Do you love anyone? yes 24. Do you like Bush? no. 25. Have you ever bungee jumped? no 26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? no 27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? What? Even if they did, I wont let them. 28. How much money ya got? Not gonna tell ya ;) 29. Have you met a real redneck? Nope. 30. How is the weather right now? Very very humid and hot, its July in Egypt, if you know what I mean. 31. What are you listening to right now? The noise of the AC 32. What is your current favorite song? I don't have one. Maybe Sakeena from closer than veins album by Outlandish 33. What was the last movie you watched? Some Episodes of Ummah films for Baba Ali on youtube 34. Do you wear contacts: yep, every once in a while and I also do reading glasses. 35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? My sister's house in Haram 36. What are you afraid of? Many things. All with good reason. 37. How many piercing and tattoo's have you had? 2. My ears, but they got closed now. 38. How many pets do you have? I don’t have any now but planning to get a new cat inshaaAllah. 39. What's one thing you've learned? NO matter what I do if I did it for the sake of Allah it will bring me so much happiness. 40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I don’t order from Starbucks 42. Have you ever fired a gun: Noooooooooooo 43. Are you missing someone: I do. 44. Fav. TV show? Dont have one. I don't watch much tv. 45. Do you have an iPod?: no 46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Looked like and acted like, Meg Ryan. They lie, don’t believe them 48. Who would you like to see right now? Not gonna tell ya. 49. Favorite movie of all time? Mulan, animated movie about a Chinese girl who pretends to be a boy. 50. Do you find yourself loved? I give love because I want to get love. I believe I have succeeded. 51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? Yes. Many times. 52. Favorite flower: Daisies or Jasmine. 53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? I don’t like popcorn. 54. What Magazines are you reading? The Economist, Community Times, Maadi Community magazine. 55. Have you ever ridden in a limo?: No 56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? yes. 58. What's something that really bugs you? Right now...the noise of the cars down in the street. 60. Do you like Michael Jackson? No. 61. What’s your favorite smell? The smells of clean....clean laundry, the earth after rain, the smell of hair after it's washed, skin after a bath/shower, etc. 62. Favorite basketball team: Al-Jazira, Egyptian team 63. Favorite cereal: Chocolate, or Grape Nuts. 64. Do you drive: No. 65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? 48 hours 66. Last time you went bowling? Years ago, on Family Land, Maadi. 67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? In a wheat field. 68. Who was your last phone call? Nisma, a girl I knew from Maadi before I moved to Zayed 69. Last time you were at work? I'm at work. 70. What's your favorite state to be in? Right now? Right where I am. - Silly Ellie

Comments

  1. Random questions with short and funny answers. That's smart.

    I've been working at the same place (you know where!) for a long time, but I learned so much about you from less than 10 minutes, thanks to this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts